Friday, April 10, 2009

Absence

I haven't seen you in a while,
yet I often imagine all your expressions.
I haven't spoken to you recently, but many times I hear your thoughts.
Good friends must not always be together.
It is the feeling of oneness, when distant that proves a lasting
su, you know i miss you like crazy!



Sydney boy.


Vynecia :) miss those college days



Yi lin, now in UK. come back! miss those library gossiping days ;)



christine :) miss your cheekyness.





haha! justin :) still remember you sleeping during bio class when i placed that on your specs. miss you la.




timothy!! you betrayed me when you went to Monash but were still friends..i guess :P



jin ern! so did YOU and i know why.hmph! :P



huei yuih! where have you been?? never fail to cheer me up.



jane, love our long/short chit chats.. miss those days.





No comments:

Post a Comment