Tuesday, February 17, 2009

rearrange the arranged me.

finally, it's about time ive gotten out of my comfort and start looking up the
definitions of discipline, motivation and hardwork. Ughh!.. even thinking about it makes me wanna fall asleep.
Whats killing me now is that i can't just go about my day doing what i do best which is basically waking up LATE, reading what i want to, jogging for as long as i want and baking.
its something i live by, something i've got to make do with and something i've been doing the past 8 months?. could life get boring-er?? =p
Well i guess now my body is trying to tell me that i've got to re-arrange my lifestyle, habits and routinish thinking and start adapting to my oh to soon to be life.

yes in approximately FOUR! days im starting a brand new chapter in my life which is the
inevitable days of university. I know to some people uni is just uni, as simple as that, but im kinda excited but at the same time scared and when i say scared i mean the kind which bring chill's down your spine. ahaha...maybe im over emphasising or maybe not, who knows....
all i know is that im not growing younger and if my instincts does not fail me im guessing a whole lot of responsibilities are about to pile up like never before.

bahhh...people say that it's in university that most of the events which happen will follow you for the rest of your life.

like... work, friends, love, family...and the worst part is, it's all gonna happen in a blink of an eye.

as scary as that may sound, i don't want my life to just swift by and at the same time being able to predict every part of it. So come what may, life.
Im tired of trying to figure you out and to decipher it.

im just gonna let it come.

No comments:

Post a Comment