Sunday, February 1, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009


My favourite chinese new year dish during this festive season. Its absolutely delish and mouth watering. Ughh... how i wish they didn't just sell it during cny. Doesn't matter, thats probably why i appreciate it all the more every year. ;)

well this time food has become a very prominent word in my vocabulary as well as in my stomach, i have never eaten THAT much snacks before in a day for 5 consecutive days. seriously, im glad this just happens for a year or i'll be twice the size i am right now. (or even bigger, yikes!)


no matter cny is almost at an end and not only will i be in better control of my uncontrolable eating habits but i will also be able to open all my angpao's. yep sounds wierd but we are traditional people and it is only right if i do the same. But then again no harm in opening a few packets :p

other than those, been visiting tons of relatives, friends, and random unknown people :P a.k.a parents friends. Making lots of noise and at the same time practicing my tongue-tied cantonese.

Got to know some people better and talk so much till i think my throat is about completely dry.regardless of that with much clatter also came plenty of speechlessness. Yeap sometimes age does matter. All in all i had my fair share of conversations.

Besides hanging out with the relatives, glad i could spend time with my friends both from church and college.

On a heavier note im entering uni in 23 days and my nerves are going crazy.

cant wait! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment