Saturday, January 24, 2009

The stage is yours.


A very fine Saturday today, i woke up early and did my
devotion. It was a time to reflect
about life and what part
or role in life right now i'm taking as a christian.

It's never easy thinking back through the many years
and deciding which scene or part in our existance that we should
place most important.
or to zero into all of lifes happenings and wish that you could remember them clearly.

Well as i try to recall them all,
"time has a funny way on showing you that your aging by the minute".
i just pondered on the complex nature of God.
In my journey, God remains the same.
It wasn't Him that changed for me but rather i changed for Him.
Everyday of my life i knew it's gonna be a new change.

and a good change. For Him being the God that He is crystally reminded me that i could put my trust in him, that all i need and more is right here with me.
So having trust for something intangible cause me to really treasure this relationship cause
it's hardly easy to keep the bond secure if were out of sight.
even as an actress
regardless of the many flaws that occur on stage like forgetting the lines
or tripping in front of a thousand audience
or even being criticized for bad acting skills
i wanna be strong and unyielding
holding steadfast to my passion and keep on trying till i get it.
i wanna be trusting eventhough times are faced to the ground.
and i wanna be hopeful for whats yet to come.
so right now this very second i am an actress and i have a role to play.
not a big part but a part nonetheless.

what am i gonna do with this confidence?
take that role and make every moment of it count.
also with a little of class added to it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment