Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cake full of chocolate lurv.

today was a day full of pain and delight all at the same time. It started of with shopping, one of every girls favourite mode of entertainment and yes i was shopping alone. Well it wasn't that bad, got many things done in a short time and visited many outlets.
Unfortunately almost every clothing store i went to had prices way beyond my budget. So i just stared at them with absolute sorrow.. and passed by. =p

YES very painful to watch but i had to endure.

on the brighter side i got this white long sleeve top which i really like that can be worn on any occation and at the same time able to match with this awesome vest that i bought before.
That cost me only RM29 which was from forever 21. I thought it was a good investment. ;)
although it wasnt some fancy top...me like

Still the worst was yet to come.

Was really looking forward to going to this dinner that was planned a week ago and i told her i could come. But as usual my transportation bailed on me last minute and i couldn't go.
So as human as i can be i sulked and moped around the house like a sloth! haha...
but then i told myself, i'm not gonna let that get the better out of me. SO!
I came out with the most brilliant idea *ting!!* light bulb flashes

i was gonna bake myself a cake full of chocolate love.

and so i did. In the beggining i was quite curious cause according to instructions i had to leave the batter in the oven for an hour and a half. But in the end it came out preety moist.

on the inside that is.. it was completely burnt on the outside. Spent like 1/2 hour scraping of the burnt parts. After that had it coated with chocolate honey drip. Which was extreamily sweet!
but still delicious ;)

if you dont trust me, see for yourself....




okay me and my sister couldn't resist and had to nick a slice of "muahs" scrumptious cake.

living proof of almost half of the cake that was scraped of. The other half that was burnt to a crisp! :P


a very satisfied customer ;)


some more advertising....


Anyways the bottom line is that i ended the day well :)
my cake turned out OKAY, i bought a simple but nice top.* didn't splurge*
and overcame some of the worlds most crappiest moments.
So yea there are ups and there are downs but the moment we choose to take hold of the situation, the outcome is very rewarding... and i like to think that God has every influence in my choices. It's what makes me.



1 comment:

  1. Ur cake rite..

    I'm sure it taste nice la..

    But it looks like oversized ham slices with gravy!

    =P

    ReplyDelete