Saturday, January 10, 2009

RESOLUTIONS?

yes it's much easier said than done..... so how does one do it?
what a better way than to post it here so that all my readers that now know my "resolutions" can remind me. i'm counting on you! it may not be an easy task but i'm trusting my"year" into the palm of your hands.......
yea right!!!
haha, coming back...these are a few of the many things i wish to achieve this year:




firstly, i absolutely want to
increase in my love for jesus
with all my heart.












want to grow in my
worship
for Jesus within Nst
and also my daily devotion.










pray with a wholehearted
faith.








become the geekiest geek alive.




be more
daring to do
crazy stunts.









develop a closer bond with my girlfriends.







treasure and appreciate all my friends.










expand my knowledge by sense of reading.









turn away from all my bad habits.
f.y.i~ i don't smoke or drink...the rest, haha maybe i need to cut down :P


believe in the impossible.









No comments:

Post a Comment