Saturday, January 10, 2009

Every journey starts with but a single step.


so far it's been a great year, it's only 11 days past 2008 and i'm enjoying every bit of it.
well at least for now :P regardless of the past i am absolutely anxious for this year.
Now although people has been talking about how fast days and months in a year past by, i really want my year to count.

so i ask myself [again] how so? well in order to begin i have to place a reason for the year and the very reason is change. what is life and who are we if we remain the same year after year?

so i told myself: change thats what i want and the only way to make it is to be it!
comparing last year, mistakes have changed me and decisions have mold me. i grew mainly in my character and discovering more of myself. It's definitely been a challenging yet a thankful year. so many things to grumble about yet with one thing grumble about i find a thousand other things i can give thanks for.

with this year i want to grow and not just grow grow but really bloom and be fruitful.

hence with every decision that i make, i'd want to know that my ability to recieve and contain anything that comes my way will keep on increasing and increasing to greater heights.

then again what is words if there are no actions? what is love if you cant have it forever? what is passion if it's for the wrong cause? what is life without a reason for living?

"As a dream comes when there are many cares,
so the speech of a fool when there are many words"
"Much dreaming and many words are meaningless.
therefore stand in awe of God"
Ecclesiastes 5 : 3 & 7



No comments:

Post a Comment