Thursday, January 8, 2009

Lets start from the beginning


Time flies by so fast and it's a new year!
wow so many things to do so little time :P
incredible how easy it is to jump from one blog to another.trust me, i've had my fair share in that
and probably will be in the very near future. oh well, another thing to add to my

"2009 resolution list" : stick to one blog and feed it please!

yeap thats one out of the many i've
made and yet to make.
with so much on my plate this year and the big "TEA" around the
corner it's difficult to predict my very
existance for the future of 2009.
yeap it certainly is, knowing very well that i'm entering university and embarking on a rather challenging "quest" per-se.
i ask myself, do i fear of whats about to come,
well something inside me tells me
i should yet something else tells me take a
chance and so i did. . . . still not regretting it and excitement flows through my veins! :) whoptydoo! so all in all, i can't wait for what this year has install for me and charging ahead to attain the unpredictable..... if that made sense at all :P

withluv:mel

No comments:

Post a Comment