Monday, January 12, 2009

Sometimes screaming just wont do.

there are moments in your life when you just feel like shouting or yelling or something which makes an extreamily loud and annoying sound. ahhhhhh!!!

haha okay just a random thought.

Ever felt like the smallest thing we do or don't do make you just say something or shout. You wanna say it out loud so that everyone will know what your true feelings are and well the expression is kinda shared which seizes the moment a little longer.
Obviously the emotions are triggered by someone else, a human, an event or even an animal.
well these emotions are exactly the reason why we so loudly scream.

......."calling mel to earth"......

yea, well i have had my fair share of screams the past few days/months including last year. both good and bad. it all begins with the unexpected and then triggers the suprise element. well speaking of suprises, december really did a fast one on me.

In the midst of my very long busy, hectic holidays *can you imagine* i was anxiously waiting for a reply from my university and because i only applied for that particular one i really depended on it. It was my only chance of fufilling my "cita-cita" =p so to say. So i waited and waited yet no reply.

As my waiting prolonged i realised that my anxiety became less. i worried less and had this funny peaceful feeling inside. i liked it. It gave me the assurance that all will go well.

ok i know your getting bored so to cut the extreamily long long story short [trust me i can go on forever], i got into the uni that i wanted. It wasn't the best there was despite the career i choose but i think it a privilage to have entered it.

Now this gave me that tingling sensation, an inner scream that most definitely could not be defined even out loud. I was more than just happy, i felt like i belong. Most importantly i knew God had answered my prayer right from the moment i decided to follow his way.

never thought i'd say this but i'm really looking forward to this year. It may not be easy but i dare say i trust You with everything i've got.
It's gonna be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment